Posted at 19.02.2018 | | in About us, News, Press
The station is Number 1 for high-income listeners in Germany’s capital city, with a claimed audience of 400,000.
Berlin, 5. Februar 2018
The CEO of Black Label Properties, the Berlin international agency, has been invited to present a new daily editorial property feature on award-winning 24/7 commercial independent radio station JazzRadio Berlin.
The ‘JazzRadio Property Minute’ aims to highlight current issues in the German housing market and offers usable information and advice to listeners, including owners, tenants, and commercial and residential investors looking to buy or sell in Berlin.
- Location – thinking strategically and looking beyond the historically popular and expensive quarters to new hotspots for good value growth potential.
- How and why it pays to buy off plan.
- Analysis of the state’s interventions in the Berlin real estate market – how buyers can protect themselves.
- Berlin’s lack of affordable housing – creating incentives for developers to build the types of property people need and want.
- The new trend for affordable and easier to rent ‘micro apartments’.
- Bringing more people into property ownership.
- Practical tips for investors; finding a good mortgage, long-term investment plan and flexible repayments.
- Investment options – tenanted apartments vs new builds.
- Finance for first-time buyers and how to sell your apartment quickly, for a fair price.
You can listen to the JazzRadio Property Minute, which is broadcast in German, on 106.8 FM and archived online at http://jazzradio.net/category/property-minute/.
Notes for editors:
With over 25 years’ experience in the real estate industry, Black Label Properties specializes in helping international clients to find a home in Berlin. We offer a full-service package and support which includes financial advice, tax/legal, visas, relocation services and business mentoring. Questions about the Berlin property market can be addressed to: www.askachim.com or www.blacklabel-properties.com
JazzRadio is Germany’s award-winning 24/7 jazz radio station – one of very few truly independent broadcasters in the German media landscape.
It broadcasts on FM to Berlin and neighbouring areas of Brandenburg, and Rostock on the Baltic coast. The station also broadcasts worldwide on the Internet at www.jazzradio.net. It has won 24 awards at the New New York International Radio Awards, including 6 Gold Worldmedals – more than any other German radio station.
Its music format is Mainstream, Swing, Electronic, Latin, Soul and Smooth Jazz. JazzRadio also covers lifestyle issues appropriate to its upmarket, business-oriented audience. The station’s estimated 400,000 audience includes 102,000 unique visitors monthly online in more than 30 countries.
JazzRadio Berlin broadcasts for 24 hours each day from a showcase studio in the Ellington Hotel, in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
Press contact: Nicci Talbot, → email@example.com / +44 7758 621106